Memberships are due March 1st no exceptions!
To become a member, you must complete your membership online!
Click the National High School Rodeo Assn (NHSRA) link below.
*Choose "Returning NHSR Member" or choose "New to NHSRA" to create a login.
All paperwork needs to be uploaded to the NHSRA site and
National and State Membership payments must be made on the NHSRA website, as well.
*The $30 HS or $20 JH District fee will be paid to your Rodeo Club.*
The forms that will need to be uploaded include the following:
* Printed Membership form (from NHSRA site) - This form must be SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS & NOTARIZED
* Printed Minors release form (from NHSRA site) - This form must be SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS & NOTARIZED
* Concussion Form (see below)
* Grade Policy Form (see below)
* Certificate of Eligibility Form (see below)
*Homeschool Verification Form
* Current Semester or Trimester Report Card showing 2.0 GPA or higher Eligibility, this MUST HAVE SCHOOL SEAL/STAMP
* 1st Year Members and Freshman - You will also need a Certified copy of your Birth Certificate
* 1st Year Members - Need a signed Safety Video Acknowledment Form (see below)